Participating in America Competes will give you the resources and intelligence you need to effectively engage in nondiscrimination efforts, both publicly and behind the scenes. This includes opportunities to:
- Engage your employees with advocacy trainings and access to leading experts at FFAA and our network of state and national LGBT leaders.
- Demonstrate your corporate social responsibility by taking well-informed, strategic stands on LGBT equality supported by information, suggested message points and training from our legislative and programmatic staff.
- Recruit and retain a talented and mobile workforce by showcasing your commitment to LGBT nondiscrimination through public policy and education nationwide.
Specific partnership benefits of America Competes include:
- Communications regarding state coalitions and legislative updates
- Access to issue and policy experts, key state and national assets
- Access to a national network of like-minded corporations and businesses that are industry leaders in the LGBT equality movement.
Business Toolkit for Equality:
Members will also be able to access the America Competes Business Toolkit for Equality (forthcoming), a password-protected and members-only clearinghouse that will include:
- Timely and ongoing updates on legislation affecting LGBT Americans at local, state and the federal levels
- Talking points on trending topics and current issues
- Messaging trainings on impactful communications and engagement
- Access to recent polling and economic impact data
- Access to education on a myriad of topics
- Guidance on when and where to engage to maximize efforts to effectively advocate for LGBT nondiscrimination.